Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Frank Kern Review


Jim Monk asked:




If you have been wandering around lost on the internet looking for an opportunity to make money, and you have never run across a Frank Kern review then you have definitely missed out.

I spent nearly a year of my life, sometimes 12 hours a day, looking for guidance on how to make money online. Should I get into affiliate marketing, network marketing or should I go out on a limb and make my own product? I just could not decide.

I hadn’t actually wasted all that time, I’d been learning (although I didn’t really realize it at the time) about what it takes to make money on the internet. I understood exactly what it takes and all the technology involved. I know all about back links and Google slaps, auto responders, SEO and squeeze pages – but I still couldn’t actually do anything constructive, much less make a boat load of money from any kind of internet enterprise.

I had subscribed to newsletters, joined and participated in marketing and networking forums and fallen for a lot of guru-speak. I’m surprised I haven’t been blacklisted by a certain Bank, because I purchased so many of these courses and so-called “useful tools”, then sent them all back, got a refund, uninstalled the programs and shredded all the printed matter. I still couldn’t get started because most of the gurus either made me mad or frustrated, and some of them simply repeated what others had said before, ad nauseam – or as Frank Kern might say – until he puked.

One of Frank’s philosophies pretty much boils down to that famous saying – “just do it”. He has never been afraid nor conformed – he’s a surfer dude who makes more money than a major corporation while he’s waiting for the next wave. He’s a millionaire expert on internet marketing and he tells it like it is, no holds barred. For a trifling $37 you can purchase a one hour interview with Frank that covers – this is one of his favorite terms – mass control. He talks about other diverse aspects of marketing such as how to write the best sales copy, how to turn leads into sales and how to approach the reasons why people don’t buy.

It was kind of like the icing on the cake after all I had learned during that year, but there’s one thing that Frank does like to impress on anyone interested in entering this lucrative business. You don’t need a guru to lead you, if you have the will to succeed you are your own leader, you don’t need to look for a guru.

It’s hard to follow someone’s example if you don’t particularly like them, nor trust what they say. It was refreshing to find a Frank Kern review, and then follow the path through to what this charismatic guy has to say on his website.

He looks like a hippy – something that made me like him immediately, and he’s also a giver – he’ll tell you everything he knows to help you, and donates masses amounts of money to charity. He swears a lot too, and uses the F bomb frequently, so if you don’t like that kind of stuff, stay away – but you won’t be doing yourself any favors if you do.

Social Media Management


Source: undergroundmlm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment