Sunday, December 30, 2012

Claretta’s Transformation

How cool is it to help your family get healthy??? Check out the AMAZING transformation happening for my mother! She refuses to believe she is shrinking… so I had to do a side by side to prove it to her!!! visalus body by vi transformations  Clarettas Transformation


Check out her Challenge tips below….


First Name/Age:  Claretta, 63


visalus body by vi transformations  Clarettas Transformation


Which challenge kit did you use?

I started out with the Shape Kit, but I wasn’t losing enough weight, so have recently started the Transformation Kit.


What is your favorite recipe?

Almond milk, blueberries and spinach and I love sugar free Cranberry juice and Vi-Shape mix.


Do you exercise? If so, what type of exercise do you enjoy?

I have a gym membership that I haven’t used in almost 1 year, but have just started up again. Need that cardio!!


Which of your personal goals have you achieved?

I have lost 50 pounds in the last year, the last 15 on my 90-day Challenge. I was able to “wog” my first 5k this past April and have signed up for my first 10K for February 2013.


What do you eat on an average day on program?

I always have a shake for breakfast and usually a shake for lunch. I eat a sensible dinner. Sometimes I switch and eat lunch and drink a shake for supper.


Is there anything else you want to tell us?

I have been very overweight since my last baby was born over 30 years ago! This is the first time I’ve been able to stay consistent on my program. I love the way the shakes taste and it’s so easy and convenient and not expensive.



















Pick one of the following 3 options to get started:



Buy what you need,

when you need it.

No obligations.


3 For FREE Program,

Wholesale prices and

FREE Product!

Become a Promoter!

Have Fun and Make Money!
visalus body by vi transformations  Clarettas Transformationvisalus body by vi transformations  Clarettas Transformationvisalus body by vi transformations  Clarettas Transformation



The post Claretta’s Transformation appeared first on Visalus Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge.



Source: thevisalusbodybyvi90daychallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment